Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Reluctant Catch Report

I went fishing yesterday (12 November) with Frank and Vincent. We were fishing around the ubin and tekong area. The boat was very comfortable for the 3 of us but the catch was just plainly, simply, purely PATHETIC. To begin with, it was the boatman who called and told me that the current was pretty good and I enthusiastically invited my friends promising them good catch. The rain in the early morning could have been a factor but still it was embarrassing, I almost did not want to post this catch report. The only saving grace was understanding friends and great social bonding. Anyway the catch:

  • 1 grouper, slightly more than palm size
  • 4 palm size ACK (dotted snapper)
  • 1 chocolate hind
  • 1 puffer fish

Tide Pattern:
12/11 0833 2.6 H
12/11 1439 1.3 L

category: catch report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is bad! you didn't ask him to try re-claim land spot?

I wasn't in the mood of fishing last week... Anyway this is fishing in S'pore.

Anonymous said...

well I think still ok seeing it is not totally zero....

happen to me and frank before.....