Monday, October 24, 2005

Memorable Catch

I just want to show you some of my memorable catch todate since I started fishing 2 years ago. Not much to show but they have given me great memories and pride:




Sail fish - Rompin

Giant Trevally - KK, Sabah

Giant Grouper - KK, Sabah

Ang Ko Li - KK, Sabah

Mangrove Jack - KK, Sabah

Spanish mackerel - KK, Sabah

Lepoard Ray - Tanjong Pinang


Jew Fish - Singapore water




Sabah, KK, 2004 on Sotong's boat. 3 nights of almost non-stop actions
Others:





www.flickr.com








Private Choices' photos tagged with fishingMore of Private Choices' photos tagged with fishing




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like yr photo with the Rompin sailfish.

I still remember reading yr CR on the old FK forum about u driving up all the way to Rompin and went out to fish alone... my conclusion was you have gone 'mad'!

The way you pursue yr fishing passion is like no tomorrow… I salute you my friend!

Henry Koh said...

francis, i'm not concern that there is no tomorrow, i'm concern that tomorrow got no fish :)