Saturday, October 29, 2005

Catch Report - 29/10/05

Louis, Vincent and I went fishing today. Alas, this is a trip that left me yearning more for fishing in KK, Sabah.

Boatman: Ah Eng
Area: around Jurong island
Fishing style: drifting

The water condition was great and we drifted from 9am to 5pm and for some strange reasons the fishes were not biting or absent. This is what we caught:

3 groupers, all below a kg
1 parrot, below a kg
12 chocolate hinds

I caught 2 of the groupers and 6 chocolate hinds. The 3 groupers were caught around 10am.

Tide pattern:
29/10 0928 2.4 H
29/10 1524 1.3 L

category: catch report

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry,

May I know what ia a chocolate hind?

Rgds

Henry Koh said...

alos known as Arumugam or Johnson .. cheers

Anonymous said...

Picture speaks 1K words.. should have take a photo no matter how 'bad' is the catch.

Compare that with my experience on his boat, this is considered not bad liao.

Henry Koh said...

i took some photos and went home and found that the SD card is not in the camera; stupid camera allowed me to take and preview without card and then no way to retrieve photos from camera's internal memory ... must be a kodak

Henry Koh said...

must apologise to my kodah; i did find a way to copy from internal memory to card ... stupid of me .. and i thought i'm the gadget type