Friday, October 28, 2005

Dreaming In Anticipation

I dream of non-stop fishing actions. I dream of parabolically bent rod. I dream of fishing in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

It's unbelievable, I have already booked a trip with the KK boatman for April 27-30, 2006. A whopping 6 months in advance. I have never in my life booked a family holiday 6 months in advance.

What is even more amazing is the fact that 7 other anglers have already indicated their commitment to this trip.

But it's 6 long months more ..... I guess I just have to keep on dreaming ... in the meantime!


Last KK trip's catch:

category: fishy feelings, catch report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way the rod bend... nice shot.

Henry Koh said...

yeap it was a nice shot taken by frank. at the end of the line is almost 8kg deepsea mangrove jack, at 100m of water ... i love it