Thursday, December 01, 2005

It Is In The Air

This being the first day of December, I woke up feeling all sentimental about Christmas. It is the season for renewing family ties and friendship, buying gifts, attending parties and church activities. It is also for me a season of less fishing with the monsoon haunting the usual fishing grounds. In fact I will be going on a holiday with my family on Christmas day itself. It will be a holiday without fishing since I will be herded from place to place by some tour guide.

So here is wishing all my friends and visitors to this blog a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.


category: fishy feelings, others

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every year end is so busy with work that the Xmas mood only appear on the eve (becos half day + got celebration).

This year I'm going away for holiday too. In fact 10 dec will be my last fishing trip this year.. I leaving on 17 and back on 30 dec.

So my friend Merry Xmas and Happy New year to you & family!

Henry Koh said...

You must be visiting your daughter in the state. Merry Chistmas but in the mean time may we have merry catch on the 10/12