Saturday, December 10, 2005

CR 10 December 2005



This is Louis with his first ever chermin (diamond trevally), caught using his newly acquired fluorocarbon leader. He is now a fluoro convert and soon to be addict.

Anglers: Frank, Daryl, Francis, Louis and I
Boatman: Ah Chai
Location: Tekong & Naval Base area
Fishes: 3 chermins by Louis, Frank and I, 1 sweetlip, 1 sickle fish, 1 small snapper, 1 small ray and quite a few grunters.

I was supposed to give this trip a miss but after failing to get a replacement my family decided for me that I should go. What a wonderful family!

Tide Pattern
0645 2.7 H 1252 1.4 L 1845 2.5 H


tag: catch report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice chermin !

next time i will ask louis to put me on standby on you guys fishing trip hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi Joon,
When are u going to have an fishing trip with us. Remember u cant earn all the money in the world, give yourself a break, chow.

No rod, borrow from Henry.