Saturday, January 28, 2006

No Fish For Lunar New Year

Frank, Daryl, Louis and I went fishing last night with a boatman at West Coast in attempt to get some fresh fishes for new year and we were totally disappointed. I caught a ray of about 5 kg, a small strip snapper and a lizard shark. Louis caught a sub-kg snapper and Frank a tiny 'kelong chi'. That's all folk and that is despite the fact that we bought $30 worth of kelong squid and $20 of some kind of live cuttle fish. The best part of it is that at 6 am the boatman told us to pack up and go back because he has a day trip coming up. I deleted his number from my mobile phone. The company was great nevertheless.
tag: catch report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, care to share the name of the boatman?

Henry Koh said...

I rather not dislcose the name here. if is someone that I will fish with again you can find it in my boatmen contact page. cheers