Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Will It Happen Again

We had a lousy trip on Ah Chai's boat last saturday, 6 of us and we landed 3 diamond trevallies and a table size snapper. Francis and I lost a trevally each. Well, at least I caught the snapper. Francis is having a period of draught in fishing lately. Francis if you are reading this, my offer of Sabah still holds.

Frank's recent trip to Sabah had me dreaming impatiently of our impending trip and I hope that this trip will be as good as previous trips. These pictures sure bring back sweet memories:

tag: fishy feelings






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear friend, good to see you blogging again. I hope is not becos of PM's Nday speech. whatever the reason it is good that you r back.

Ya, I had been having bad trips. so bad that i feel like stop fishing. the only reason I still held on to it is becos friend like you n frank around..

I don't think i will go Sabah becos of my pending long trip to USA. but I really appreciate you offer, thank again my friend.

The group photo of Sabah with yr big grouper really bring back lot of memory.. wish you n kaki hv a good n safe trip.