Saturday, July 04, 2009

Kota Kinabalu June 23-27 2009

7 of us started off the trip with great expectation but the result is disappointing. The sea was mirror calm on the first day but really choppy for the remaining days with waves of 2 to 3 meters. All but me was sea-sick at some point in the trip. The only saving grace for me was a 10 over kg amberjack which happened to be the largest fish of the trip. Well I finally caught my amberjack!

Trolling on way produced no result


Mirror calm on the first day:



At last an amberjack





The total catch:


The gang of 7:

2 comments:

Carp Fishing said...

I have discussed your posts with my friends, they have also watched these posts and they have also like these posts very much. Like me my friends also started taking more interests in carp fishing before that, they do some other fishing but after watching your posts they have said that now they would do only carp fishing and nothing else. I love carp fishing madly and your blog is very informative and great . and all the picture in your blog is fabulous and every one like this who are intrusting in fish and fishing like me keep it up and keep sharing such a great and awesome information about fishing thanks.

Veritable Senior Housing Seattle website said...

We're planning for a fishing trip to Kota Kinabalu later on this month. Can anybody help us? We are only interested in the DIY trips with tackle provided, not the expensive sports fishing boats. Also any info on trips by train for the day from the station just outside K.K?