Friday, May 11, 2007

Sabah June 18

I just managed to confirm a Sabah trip after much searching for anglers and boatman. I sure hope that all the effort will pay off. I am not asking much, just 10 fishes above 10 kg and a 'one drop one bite' experience for all and off course mirror calm sea. A repeat of my first trip experience would suffice. But as they say first love is irreplaceable. Now what is left is to pray and wait for the magic moments to come. I love Sabah .... if the fishes are biting that is ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry, i chance upon your blog from fishingkaki... and while enjoying your blog, i suddenly remember you being the one whom i met at lower pierce reservoir some 2 years ago fishing for peacock bass right ?

Henry Koh said...

Hi Cedric, I think I remember you. You are the insurance guy right? We used to fish for PB at the broadwalk ...